Ftape

13:33

I was introduced to the website www.ftape.com by India Hobson (amazing photographer who has done my last photoshoot and will be doing my next one!) She showed me a photoshoot which she thought I would like... and I fell in love with it so thought I would share it! It was inspired by the artist Vladimir Tretchikoff and is a contemporary take his beautiful paintings. I love the way his paintings are so bold and colourful yet also very muted. Below are images of his original paintings called Balinese Girl and Chinese Girl. Below that are the images from the Ftape photoshoot.
I want to incorporate these ideas for the next photoshoot for Yaelle Scarves. These colours printed onto silk will make gorgeous scarves!




        

          

   

       

One Comment so far to “Ftape”