Cut Out Stories

05:46

Every now and then I go onto the TED website for a bit of inspiration. Last time I was on the website I came across a talk by artist and storyteller Beatrice Coron. She was born and raised in Lyon, France, lived in Taiwan, Mexico and Egypt, and has been living and working in New York since 1984. 
BĂ©atrice Coron has been a shepherdess, a truck driver, a factory worker, a cleaning lady, and a tour guide! Having done all these different jobs and lived in so many different places, no wonder she has lots of stories to tell! 
Beatrice creates these beautiful cut out paper stories. They really are exquisite. I love the fact that the more you look at them the more things you see and discover. My personal favourite has to be the cut out paper scarf!

Watch the below video of her talking about her work and see the paper cape she is wearing... Amazing!







0 comments:

Post a Comment