Kanye West Scarves

16:17

Just thought I would do a quick write up of Kanye West's silk scarf collection! These scarves were released in May this year and consist of a collection of 5 designs printed onto 100% silk twill. Kanye West commissioned contemporary visual artist George Condo to create a series of paintings featuring the characters who populate Kanye's musical fantasies and album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy'. They are limited to 100 scarves per design and each have an intricate gold frame with  hand drawn lettering by M/M Paris. 
I'm not really sure what I think of these scarves!? Some of the imagery is a little scary! Once the scarf is on you can't see the design and I think the colours work well together however I am not sure if I would want a nude portrait of the Kanye with a female beast on top of him around my neck!? Each to their own I guess!



 



0 comments:

Post a Comment