Mem & Laz

11:34

I was recently in London with my good friend Jane. She took me to this amazing little restaurant called Mem & Laz in Angel.
It is a Mediterranean restaurant with Turkish cuisine.... and the food was absolutely amazing!
We had a few different dishes including grilled halloumi salad, spinach and cheese wrapped pancakes topped with a creamy tomato sauce and then for main, apricot and honey chicken with vegetables. A bit of a random mix but we wanted to try everything as the menu was so big!

I especially loved the décor and ambience of the restaurant. They had the most beautiful hand made mosaic clusters of lamps, in a rainbow of colours all over the restaurant. This made the restaurant feel really warm and cosy. I'm thinking inspiration for a mosaic scarf design!

I love finding little treasures like this in London!



  

 

                      Mem & Laz: 8 Theberton St Islington London N1 0QX
                                               www.memlaz.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment